Monday, November 5, 2007

Advice!

Dear Tough Love,
I'm trying to civilize an unruly boy. But he's always wiggling around and saying terrible blasphemous things! How am I to control a child like this? He's getting on my last nerve.
Sincerely,
Troubled Teacher

Troubled Teacher,
Tough Love has fallen ill, so I'll be taking their place for now. As for your problem, how old is the kid? It sounds like you're sucking all the fun from his life. If you give him his freedom, he wouldn't feel so tempted to act out. But if you try to control him, of course he's going to fight it. You need to relax.
Take it easy.
Self-proclaimed Genius

tuff luv,
i got this kid---------rich--ripin me off---nerv------lernin------shud i do with the boy?
unapresheated father

Unappreciated father,
Write back when you don't have a bottle in your hand.
Self-proclaimed Genius

No comments: